HDA-1600 Low-Z/70 Volt Amplifier
Perfect for commercial or residential applications, the HDA-1600 Low-Z/70 Volt Amplifier delivers 600 Watts of power per channel and features 4 unbalanced analog inputs, 1 balanced analog input. Two microphone inputs support phantom power and the amplifier supports ducking to automatically lower the volume of music playing for paging applications and microphone use.
- 600 Watts / channel @ 8Ω; 1200 Watts / channel @ 4Ω / 2 x 600 Watts @ 70-Volt
- 96 kHz / 24-bit streaming high-definition audio quality
- Each zone supports a full 5-band parametric EQ
- Ducking input capability
- Page event support
- Store up to 10 .WAV Files in each chassis (for doorbell ring chime and/or trigger alert chimes)
- 4 Unbalanced Analog Audio Inputs
- 1 Balanced Analog Audio Input
- 2 Microphone Inputs with URC DSP features (supporting phantom power)
- 1 stereo amplifier output channel / 2 independent mono output channels
The HDA-SW5 AVB Network Switch is needed when more than 1 HDA product is installed.